In India, Driving Licensese is the most important document for those wants to drive a vehicle in public places. The driving license is obtained for the applicant after clear the different written test as well as a drive test. If you have a driving license it will valid anywhere throughout India. In India, under the Motor vehicles Act 1988 no one can drive their vehicle in public places without driving license. This article provides information about West Bengal Permanent Driving Licence.
- The person should complete 16 years to drive the vehicle without gear also not exceed 50cc
- Applicant should complete 18 years to drive the personal vehicles with gear
- The person should complete 20 years to drive all categories of motor vehicles like transport vehicles
Required Documents for West Bengal Permanent Driving Licence
- Application Form4
- Valid and original Learners license
- Two recent passport size photos
- Age proof documents: Birth certificate, school leaving certificate etc
- Proof of address: Aadhar card, passport, Voter ID, Pan Card etc
- Medical fitness certificate
- For driving license: Rs 200
- For driving test: Rs 50
- Service fees: Rs 20
How To Apply for West Bengal Permanent Driving Licence through Online:
- Go to this link https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/
- On the displayed homepage, click on the “Application for new LL and DL” option which is present on left side of page
- Next, you can check the “New Driving license” option then click on the Continue button.
- After that, you have to fill the Applicant details, Class of vehicles, Address details and documents.
- After filling the above-mentioned details carefully, also click on the Submit button. Here you can get the application number.
- Then you can book your appointment, click on the “Appointment for slot booking” option on homepage
- While booking the slot then you have to enter your applicant number and date of birth. After that, you can book your slot as per your convent date and time
- You have to reach nearest RTO office before 15 minutes of your slot time along with the acknowledgment slip.
- RTO officer will conduct the driving test for you. If the test is successfully completed then you can get your Permanent driving license
How To Apply for West Bengal Permanent Driving Licence through Offline:
- You have to visit the RTO office from where you can get your Learners license.
- After that, collect the application form4 and fill the details carefully
- Then submit the form for RTO officer along with the supportive documents as mentioned above
- The officer will check your submitted documents once then he will conduct the driving test to you
- For the driving test, you should bring your own vehicle along with you
After the driving test, you can get your Permanent driving license