Forgetting the Learners license you have to pay the required fee and also take up the test to his/her knowledge of traffic or road rules and regulations. LLR is compulsory for the learner’s drivers while driving their vehicles on public roads. This license is granted by the motor vehicle department of the state government. If you can drive your vehicle in public places without driving license then, have to pay the fine for Traffic police or else he will take any action on you. Here is the process to get West Bengal Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for West Bengal Learners Driving Licence
- Applicant has completed 16 and below 18 years to drive the motor vehicle without gear also below 50 cc
- Candidate has completed 18 and below 20 years to drive the private vehicle with gear
- Applicant has completed 20 years to get the license for drive transport vehicles like taxes, autos
Required Documents for West Bengal Learners Driving Licence (LLR)
- Three recent photographs
- Proof of address: Voter ID card, Residential proof of parents, Ration card, copy of passport and pay slip of central or else state government, LIC policy
- Medical certificate: If the person has above 50 years, then submit the Form 1A
- Proof of age: Copy of valid passport, Birth certificate, Pan Card, Voter ID card
Validity for West Bengal Learners Driving Licence
Basically, this learner’s license is valid up to 6 months.
- License for one category: RS 280
- For two categories: Rs 360
- License for three categories: Rs 440
How To Apply for West Bengal Learners Driving Licence through Online:
- Go to the website https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/
- The left side of page homepage click on the option “Application form for New LL or DL”
- Next, select the option New learner’s license and click on continue button to proceed the process
- Next, you have to fill the Address details, Applicant details, Class of vehicles and document forms
- The mandatory fields which are marked with the red star and click on the Submit button.
- Save your application number for seeking your appointment
- Next, book an appointment for your driving test. Just click on the “Appointment for slot booking” which is present on the left side of your homepage
- If you book a slot then you have to submit the Applicant number also date of birth
- As per your convince book your date and time
- Acknowledgment slip can be printed and you have to reach the RTO along with that slip 15 minutes before the scheduled slot time.
- After that, RTO officer can conduct the driving test to you.
- If you are successful at the driving test then you can get your Learners license
How To Apply for West Bengal Learners Driving Licence through Offline:
- Go and visit nearest RTO office also collect the Form2 (For applicants those want to apply for learner’s license)
- Fill the form correctly and signature will require
- Pay the required fee at the payment counter also you can obtain the receipt
- Just keep the required documents like photographs, address proof etc and hand over at the counter
- RTO officer will check the submitted documents after that take the test as per the schedule.
- The test will contain the written part also verbal examination. If you cleared the test then collect your LL on the spot. If you fail the exam then the test will re-conduct on any working days.
The test contains different signs, traffic rules, and regulations, hand signals also other topics related to the road safety. This is about the process for applying West Bengal Learners Driving Licence.