Any people can elect to get the permanent driving license after the expiry of one month from a Learners license issuing date. Forgetting the Permanent driving license in Tripura you should carry the valid Learners license. People should follow the traffic rules for the safety purpose. At the time of issuing the license, you have to complete some tests also document verification. Here is the process to get the Tripura Permanent Driving Licence
- The applicant should complete 16 years to drive the vehicle without gear also engine capacity is not above 50 cc
- The people should complete 18 years to drive your vehicle with gear
- The applicant should complete 20 years to drive the transport vehicles like auto, taxies etc.
Required Documents for Tripura Permanent Driving Licence
- Application Form 4
- Valid Learners license
- One recent passport size photo
- Form No.5 (in case of Commercial license)
- Proof of age: School certificate, Pan Card and Birth certificate
- Address Proof: Passport, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Telephone bill, Electricity bill
Validity for Tripura Permanent Driving Licence
- For the private vehicle, the permanent driving license is valid up to 20 years.
- But the commercial driving license is valid up to 3 years
- Rs 200 for the Permanent Driving license
How To Apply for Tripura Permanent Driving Licence through Online and Offline:
Through the Tripura official website, you only download the related forms for the permanent driving license. Through Online you can’t fill also submit the forms. You take the forms print also fill manually.
- Go to the transport official website of Tripura http://transport.tripura.gov.in/
- Then, select the option “Download forms” which is a present left side of the homepage.
- Related permanent driving license forms will display on your screen. Next download the forms in which format you want such as word, pdf or zip
- Or you have to visit your nearest RTO office also collect the related forms of the new permanent driving license for Tripura
- After that fill the forms manually with correct details and paste your recent passport size photo where space is provided in given form
- Also, you should have to pay the fee at fee charges, and slip will submit to RTO officer along with the filled application forms and above mentioned required documents
- Once RTO officer will check your submitted documents and then processed to driving test
- In this driving test, they will check your driving skills as per the traffic rules.
If you complete the driving test successfully then you can get permanent driving license via post to the mentioned address