Everywhere in India Driving license is the important document to drive your own vehicle on public roads. Driving license is issued by the Transport department. If you have Learners license then only you can get the Permanent driving license in Tripura. For applying for Learners license first you should have to learn the basic traffic rules also signs. Without driving license you can drive your vehicle on the public roads then the traffic police will take any type action on you. Have a look on Tripura Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Tripura Learners Driving Licence
- The candidate should complete 16 years license to drive vehicle without gear also not exceeding 50cc
- Applicant should complete 18 years license to drive own vehicle with gear
- The candidate should complete 20 years for getting license to drive the commercial vehicles
Required Documents for Tripura Learners Driving Licence (LLR)
- Application Form 2
- Form 1 for the physical fitness
- Recent passport size photographs
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Passport, Voter ID card, Water bill, Electricity bill, Telephone bill
- Age proof: Birth Certificate, School Certificate, and Pan Card
For Learner’s license in Tripura is Rs 30 for each category
Validity for Tripura Learners Driving Licence
Learners License in Tripura is valid only for 6 months
How To Apply for Tripura Learners Driving Licence through Online and Offline:
Through Online you can only download the related forms for Learners license and after that, you have to visit the nearest RTO office and do the reaming steps. By downloading the forms you can save your form filling time at RTO office:
- Go to the Tripura transport official website http://transport.tripura.gov.in/
- Then, select the option “Download forms” which is a present left side of the homepage.
- Related forms will display on your screen. Next download the forms in which format you want like word, pdf or zip
- Or go to nearest RTO office and collect the related forms of the new learner’s license for Tripura
- After that fill the forms manually with correct details and paste photo where space is provided
- Then take these filled forms along with the mentioned documents and submitted to RTO officer and pay the Learners license fee at fee charges.
- The officer will check the submitted documents once as well as the fee receipt and then conduct the driving test for the you
- If the applicant is minor then required to get consent letter from guardian
- In this driving test, they will check your driving skills and handling vehicle as per the traffic rules.
If you complete the driving test successfully then you can get your driving license through post to the mentioned address in form. Here ends the process to get Tripura Learners Driving Licence.