Driving license is the most important document while driving a Vehicle. In India under the Motor Vehicles Act, without a driving license, no one can drive the motor vehicle in any public places. This article provides the details for Telangana Permanent Driving Licence
For obtaining a Permanent Driving License, you must have a valid for Learner’s License and must apply after 30 days also in between 180 days of the Learners Licence (LLR). You should be experienced in the Vehicle Systems, driving, traffic rules and regulations. You have to bring your vehicle to the driving test. After passing the vehicle test then your Permanent Driving License will issue.
Eligibility for Telangana Permanent Driving Licence
Any person who has completed
- 16 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle without Gear – not Exceeding 50 cubic centimeter (cc).
- 18 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle with Gear also Light Motor Vehicle
- 20 years of age is eligible to get a driving license for Transport Vehicle if it has one year
Procedure for Telangana Permanent Driving Licence Through Online
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Telangana through online as the following process
- You can book a slot for appearing in Driving Licence through online. Select a day for when you are free that will take some specified time
- You can go to the Telangana RTO official website http://www.transport.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click on above link then homepage will be displayed on the screen
- In right side of the page, click on ‘For Online services Click Here’ option
- Next, select the ‘Fresh Driving Licence’
- You can fill the Learning License Number also Date of Birth. Click on ‘Ok button
- Next fill the Applicant’s Information has the required information as name, Father or Husbands name, Gender LLR issued Date, Transaction Type, Aadhaar Number, address and more.
- Completely, you have to fill the Form also Submit the application with passport photocopies.
- Then, go to test on the prescribed date along with required documents.
- Finally, passing the vehicle test then your Permanent Driving License will be issued.
Required Documents for Telangana Permanent Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for Driving License for Permanent in Telangana as below
- Application Form 4
- The fee of Rs. 30/- for Test as well as Licence.
- Valid Learners Licence (LLR) held by the relevant class that is older than 30 days
- Passport Size photographs.
- Address Proof – Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Life Insurance Policy at least 6 months old
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Education Certificate, Employee Certificate for working with the Local or State or Central Government Identity Card.
Telangana Permanent Driving Licence fee details
- Driving License for Single class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 475/-
- Driving License for Two-class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 525/-