If you want to drive your motor vehicle, first you can access the Learners License (LLR) for the purpose of learning. Then the person must be tested before a permanent license is accepted. This article provides the complete information about Telangana Learners Driving Licence
LLR is the permit given by local transport department for learning driving. The Validity of LLR is 6 months that you should take a driving license. If the LLR is expired you should apply for new LLR to get the license.
Instructions to follow the Telangana Learners Driving Licence Tests Details
- Learn the Basic Traffic Rules
- Learn the basic signs
- You can attend the demo tests of your free test series for learners license (LLR)
- The test consists of 20 questions and you need to get the 16 answers i.e., 80 percent correct for getting LLR
Eligibility for Telangana Learners Driving Licence
Any person who has completed
- 16 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle without Gear – not Exceeding 50 cubic centimeter (cc).
- 18 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle with Gear also Light Motor Vehicle
- 20 years of age is eligible to get a driving license for Transport Vehicle if it has one year
To Telangana Learners Driving Licence Through Online
You can apply for learners license (LLR) in Telangana through online as the following process
- First, you can book a slot for appearing in learners license (LLR) through online
- When you are free, can select a day that will take some specified time
- You can directly go to your Telangana RTO official website http://www.transport.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click on above link then homepage will be displayed on the screen
- In right side of the page, click on ‘For Online services Click Here’ option
- Next, select the ‘New Learner Licence’
- Then you can fill the District and Test Centre option to book a slot for Learners Licence (LLR) test and click on submit button
- You have to select the Date of Slot that is available in green color. And you cannot select the present day and in red colored dates.
- To fill the form has the required details as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Electrol Number, Pan Card Number and more also click on submit button.
- You will pay for Rs. 150/- for online registration i.e., Application fee Rs. 120/- also Service Charge Rs. 30.
- Finally, the application number of slot and payment details as displayed
Payment details Telangana Learners Driving Licence (LLR)
- If you have booked at an RTO office, then the applicant will have to make a payment at the office.
- If you have booked online, the applicant will have to pay the fee and user charges before the test at the concerned driving test facility
- Then you cannot attend the test without a payment of the requisite fee.
Required documents for Telangana Learners Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for License for Learners in Telangana as below
- Application Form 2
- Fees of Rs. 30/- for each class of vehicle then you have a learner’s permit and an additional user charge of Rs.30/-
- Proof of Age – Ration Card, Voter Identity, LIC, Passport, School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address – Ration Card, Voter Identity Card, Aadhar Card, Pay Slips issued by the central or state Government, Telephone bill House Tax Receipt.
Learners License for each class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 150/-