A driving license is an important document that proves the person has elected to use his or her motor vehicle in the public place. Without driving license, no one can drive their vehicles on roads in India. Motor vehicle act of 1988 driving license is compulsory to the driver. If the people who have 50 years then they need to submit the fitness certificate while applying for the driving license. This article provides information about Tamil Nadu Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu Permanent Driving Licence
- The candidate must have 16 years age to get driving license for two-wheeler vehicles without gear also not exceed 50 cc
- The candidate must have the 18 years of age to get the driving license for light motor vehicles
- To get the driving transport vehicle license, you must complete the 20 years age also one year’s experience in LMV driving.
Required Documents for Tamil Nadu Permanent Driving Licence
- Application form4
- Learners license
- Valid vehicle documents
- Passport size photos
- Proof of address: Passport, Voter ID, LIC policy. Government-issued payslip also public Notary
- Proof of age: Birth certificate, school certificate, Judicial Magistrate
- Citizenship declaration
- For one class Rs, 250 also service charges
- Non-transport vehicle service, charges are Rs 100
- For transport vehicle service charges are Rs 50
Validity for Tamil Nadu Permanent Driving Licence
Driving license for the public vehicle is valid for 20 years and the commercial Driving license is valid up to 3 years.
How To Apply for Tamil Nadu Permanent Driving Licence through online:
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu transport authority http://tnsta.gov.in/
- Then, on the right side of the page click on the “Book Appointment for driving license” option.
- The applicant has to fill all information also you can select the time and date of the appointment.
- The time slot facility is valid for the appointments can make within 30 days.
- Once after filling all the details then click on the submit button.
- After making an appointment then the applicant went to the nearest RTO office along with the original documents and the application form.
- Then, the officer will verify your documents also applicant has the driving test
- If the applicant passes the driving test then the Driving license is issued on the same day via post.
How To Apply Tamil Nadu Permanent Driving License through Offline:
- Applicants will visit the nearest RTO office and collect the application form for driving license.
- Then fill out the form and submit along with the supporting documents.
- After that, they will conduct the driving test for the applicant to test their driving skills
If you are successfully cleared the test then they can issue your driving license on the same day