The learner’s license helps the applicant to get the confidence also it can mold them into real-life scenarios that they will face at the time driving. In Tamil Nadu, first you have to apply for the learner’s license and then you can get the permanent driving license. Here you can get all details for Tamil Nadu Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu Learners Driving Licence (LLR)
- The applicant must have the 16 years to drive a vehicle without gear
- The applicant must have the 18 years to drive a vehicle with gear and license LMV
- Applicant has the 20 years of age to get the license for the transport vehicle.
Required Documents Submit To Tamil Nadu Learners Driving License
- Passport size photos
- Physical fitness declaration
- Application form2
- Age Proof: Birth certificate, LIC policy, Passport, School certificate
- Address proof: LIC policy, Affidavit sworn before the Judicial Magistrate, Ration card, Election ID, Passport
- Medical certificate
- Learners license for Motorcycle and car is Rs 150
- Repeat test fee for the Car, Motorcycle is Rs 150
Validity for Tamil Nadu Learners Driving License
This license is valid up to six months
The Process To Apply for Tamil Nadu Learners Driving License Through Online:
- Go to the Tamil Nadu transport authority official website http://tnsta.gov.in/
- Then at the left side of the page just click on the “Learners license online application” option.
- After filling the form correctly then click on the “Submit” button
- Then you will receive the acknowledgment with your application number and this number can use to track the status of the application
- At once you have submitted the application form and the related documents then you will take to written test.
- You can book the appointment for the test, in that you can select the date, time of slot that is free for you.
- This test will be conducted at the RTO office which is nearer to your address
- Once the test completed then you can get your Learners license on the same day.
The Processes To Apply for Tamil Nadu Learners Driving License Through Offline:
- You can visit the nearest RTO office then take the learner’s license form.
- Just fill all the details carefully then submit the form along with mentioned documents.
- You have to pay the fee for the license at the RTO office
Next, they will conduct the driving test to you. After the test, you will get your license on the same day. Here ends the online also offline process to get Tamil Nadu Learners Driving Licence.