Any person wants to drive a vehicle then they need to obtain a Learners License for the purpose of learning vehicle. The Learners License will issue after 30 days, you can appear for the driving test as to get the Permanent Driving License. You should experience the Vehicle System, Driving, Traffic Rules, as well as Regulations. This article provides the process of applying for Sikkim Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Sikkim Permanent Driving Licence
- The minimum age is eligible for 16 years old to get a driving license of vehicle without gear
- A person is eligible for 18 years to obtain a driving license or vehicle with gear also private vehicles
- A person must be at least 20 years old to get the driving license for transport vehicles as taxi, truck, auto and more if it has one year.
Procedure for Apply Sikkim Permanent Driving Licence through Online
You can apply for Permanent Driving License in Sikkim through online as mentioned in the below process
- Go to the official website https://parivahan.gov.in/ of Sikkim also click on it
- In the left side of the corner, click on ‘Apply Online’ then can choose ‘New Driving License’ option
- You can select the appropriate option for ‘holding learners’.
- You have to enter the Learners License Number and Date of Birth then click on ‘Ok’ button.
- To fill all the relevant information as name, date of birth, email id, gender, place of birth, mobile number, blood group and more
- You have to fill all the complete information and upload the documents
- After that, application will verify then you receive an acknowledgment of an application number
- Once you can pass the test then a copy of driving license will send to the registered residence address through courier.
Procedure for Apply Sikkim Permanent Driving Licence through Offline
Here, you can apply for Permanent Driving License in Sikkim through offline as the following process
- You must have a valid for Learner’s License then applying for a Permanent Driving License.
- Then you can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Sikkim.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information and submitting the required documents
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received for eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Documents Required for Sikkim Permanent Driving Licence
- Application Form
- Passport Size Photographs
- Valid Learners License is held by the relevant class that is older than 30 days
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Employee Certificate for working with the State or Central Government Identity Card
- Life Insurance Policy at least 6 months lD
- Voter ID Card
Driving License for one class of Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 200/-