In the state of Sikkim, Driving License is issued by the Motor Vehicle Department through its Regional Transport Offices. Every vehicle citizens having a Driving License, so you can apply for Learners License. In LLR, you pass the test that is valid only for a period of 6 months. After that 30 to 180 days must apply for Permanent Driving License. Are you searching for the Sikkim Learners Driving Licence applying process you are on the right page. Just have a look
Eligibility of Sikkim Learners Driving Licence(LLR)
- A person should have 16 years old than to get apply for learners license without gear and engine capacity 50cc with parents or guardians permission
- Applicant who have 18 years old then to obtain for Learners License with gear
- A person should have above 20 years old then to obtain for Learners License with transport vehicles
Instructions To Follow the Rules for LLR
- Learn the Basic Traffic Rules
- Learn the basic signs
- You can attend the demo tests of your free test series for learners license (LLR)
- The test consists of 20 questions and you need to get the 16 answers i.e., 80 percent correct for getting LLR
Procedure for Apply Sikkim Learners Driving Licence through Online
You can follow the Learners License in Sikkim through online as mentioned in the below process
- Go to the official website https://parivahan.gov.in/ of Sikkim and click on it
- In the left side of the corner, you have an option for ‘Apply Online’ then choose ‘New Learners License’ option
- Click on ‘Continue’ button then page will display on the screen
- You can choose the appropriate option then submit button. Then fill all the required information and * marked blank should mandatory.
- Once Form is submitted then Application Number will generate an SMS sent to the entered Mobile Number.
- To upload for suitable documents and click on ‘Confirm’ button
- You can select the browse for photograph and signature of the browsers
- Finally, you can select the Fee Payments and choose the preferred banks also enter the Text as shown in below
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ button then terms and conditions will display for online payment.
- Click on ‘Proceed with Payment’ option
- Please don’t press back or refresh button on your browser
- Select the mode of payment and click on submit button
Required Documents for Sikkim Learners Driving Licence(LLR)
- Application Form 2
- Learners License Test appointment receipt
- Recent Passport Sized Photographs – 4 Copies
- Address proof – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Recent Electricity bills or telephone bills, Ration Card.
- Age Proof – Life insurance policy, Ration Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Birth certificate, Passport, Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Age certificate as given by the registered medical practitioner
Learners License for one class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 150/-