Puducherry the Learner’s License must obtain before a motorist can apply for a Permanent Driving License. The Learners License will be issued by the Local Transport Authorities. Here you will get the overall information about Puducherry Learners Driving Licence through online and offline modes are explained as below
Eligibility for Puducherry Learners Driving Licence
- The candidates must have completed 16 years of age for obtaining a Learners License for motorcycle without gear
- Applicant must have completed 20 years of age for obtaining a Learners License for Transport Vehicles
- The candidates must have completed 18 years of age to apply for a Learners License for all other classes of vehicles.
Apply for Puducherry Learners Driving Licence Through Online
You can get the process of Learners License in Puducherry through online as mentioned below
- Visit the official website of Puducherry https://parivahan.gov.in/
- You have an option for Driving License-> Apply Online-> New Learners License on left side of the page
- In the following stages of application submission for issuing Learner’s License will display the screen then click on continue button
- You can choose appropriate choice then fill the details and click on submit button
- Next, select state and RTO office from where LL is being applied then fill all the personal details, address as Present and Permanent address, select class of vehicles. Then click on submit button
- After that, application number will generate then send the message to your registered mobile number
- To upload the respective supporting documents as birth certificate, pan card and much more
- Then you can book your slot as your convenient date and time
- Finally, you can make a payment on preferred banks
- After submitting the payment can take the acknowledgment slip then visit the RTO office to receive your learner’s license.
- Then you have to visit the same time and date also pass the test then the Learners License will send to the registered address by courier.
Process for Puducherry Learners Driving Licence Test Details
- The objective type questions will test the knowledge of traffic signs, signals, rules, and regulations.
- The Learners License test will conduct for the period of 20 minutes.
- It has 10 multiple objective type question also the minimum qualified marks 6 out 10 marks.
- Also Preliminary Written Test will conduct in this department from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 to 4:30 after every 30 minutes
- The result of the test will exhibit on the notice board on next day also successful candidates can get the learners
Documents for Puducherry Learners Driving Licence
- Valid Learners License
- Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Vote Card
- Birth or School or College Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate of Form 1 and Form 1A
- House Tax Receipt
- Electric or Telephone Bill
- Pay Slips issued by the State or Central Government
- Learners License is valid only for six months
Fees Details of Puducherry Learners Driving Licence
- The Learners License for each class of Vehicle – Rs.150/-
- Repeat test fee for each class – Rs. 150