Driving License is issued to citizens after providing the Learners License by the Transport Department of Mizoram in State. If citizens have a driving license they can drive a vehicle in all over India but it is necessary to carry driving license during driving any vehicle. The Motor Vehicle Act 1988, the citizens should follow all the traffic signs, signal, rules, also regulations. Here is the process to get Mizoram Permanent Driving Licence.
Eligibility for Mizoram Permanent Driving Licence
- You should have a Valid Learner License
- You must have a minimum 18 years old to get for Permanent Driving License also able to lawfully drive your private Motor vehicle.
- Valid for Learners License (LLR).
- You have a minimum age of 20 years old to get possess for your Learners License also can apply for commercial vehicle license.
Procedure for Apply Mizoram Permanent Driving Licence
You have to apply for Driving License in Mizoram as the following process is given below process
- First, you must have a valid for Learner’s License then applying for a Permanent Driving License in Mizoram.
- Go to the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Mizoram.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form.
- To fill all the detailed information also submitting the required documents.
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received for eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
- In the case of failure in the first attempt of the driving test then the candidate is eligible to appear for the second appearance.
- It is an only minimum period of seven days from the date o the first appearance.
Required Documents for Mizoram Permanent Driving Licence
- Application Form No 4
- Passport Size photographs – 3
- Valid Learners Licence (LLR) held by the relevant class that is older than 30 days
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Education Certificate, Employee Certificate for working with the Local or State or Central Government Identity Card
- Address Proof – Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Life Insurance Policy at least 6 months old
Driving License for one class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 200/-