A Learners License is a temporary license valid for up to 6 months. A person can drive the vehicle on the main road by having a Learners License (LLR) with the presence of driving license holder. Then the person must be tested before a permanent license is accepted. LLR is the permit given by local transport department for learning driving. Here is the process to get Meghalaya Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Meghalaya Learners Driving Licence
- Applicant should have 16 years of age for the license to drive the vehicle with engine capacity 50cc. Guardians or parent’s permission is necessary.
- Applicant must have 18 years of age to get license to drive also require vehicle for one year experience in driving.
- Candidate should have 20 years to get a license to drive transport vehicles
To Apply for Meghalaya Learners Driving Licence through Online
Here, you need to apply for Learners License in Meghalaya through online as mentioned below process
- You can visit the https://parivahan.gov.in/ of Meghalaya also click on it
- On this page, click on Apply Online – New Learners License option
- You can select the Fill the Application Form also click on ‘Continue’ button
- You are applying for Learners License then select ‘I don’t have any license’.
- Fill all the required Application Form with all mandatory details and click on submit button.
- The Application Number will generate then SMS will send to the entered Mobile number.
- To upload the supporting documents then you can booking a slot and pay the fee.
- In payment option, you can select the preferred bank and enter the Text as shown below
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ button then terms and conditions will display for online payment.
- Please don’t press back or refresh button on your browser
- After submitting the payment can take the acknowledgment slip then visit the RTO office to receive your learner’s license.
- You have to visit the same time and date and pass the test then the Learners License will send to the registered address through courier
How To Apply for Meghalaya Learners Driving Licence through 0ffline
You need to apply for Learners License in Meghalaya through offline as mentioned below process
- You can go to the nearest RTO office in Meghalaya
- Then you can download the Application Form 2
- Fill all the required Application Form details along with all the documents that list under the required documents section
- To submit all the documents along with Application Form with the required fees in the RTO office
- After the submission of your biometrics is related information will capture as fingerprints, photographs, also signature.
- If the users can pass the test then the Learners Licence will issue.
- If fail, the users will ask to come a week later to appear for the theory test.
Required Documents for Meghalaya LLR
- Recent Passport size photographs – 3
- Application form – 2
- Proof of Address – Life Insurance Policy, Voter Id Card, Passport, Pan card, House Tax, Telephone Bill
- Proof of Age – Education Certificate, Birth Certificate, Certificate issued by Medical Officer
- Pay Slips are issued by any office of central or state government
- The Learners License of each class of vehicle – Rs. 150/-