To get the Permanent Driving License, you should have a valid Learners Licence (LLR). Then you must apply after 30 to 180 days from the date of issuance of Learners License. You should experience the vehicle systems, driving, traffic rules, and regulations. Have a look on Maharashtra Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Maharashtra Permanent Driving Licence
You should have a Valid Learner License
- The minimum age of Permanent Driving License to apply for Private Motorcycle is 18 years
- A person at least 20 years old is eligible to get a driving license for Transport Vehicle if it has one year
- 16 years old is eligible to get the Driving License without gear and engine capacity up to 50cc along with permission of parents.
Procedure for Maharashtra Permanent Driving Licence through Online
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Maharashtra through online as the following process
- First, you can go to the official website https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/ of Maharashtra.
- Click on the above link then home will display on the screen
- Select the ‘New Driving License’ option on the homepage. Click on ‘Continue’ button.
- You can fill all the required information such as vehicle details, personal details, mobile number and more
- Once you have filled all the relevant information and upload the required documents. Then submit the Form
- You will have to carry the originals when visiting the RTO of your driving test
- Once your application has proceeded, then you will receive an acknowledgment of an application number and notification.
- Finally, you pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Procedure for Maharashtra Permanent Driving Licence through Offline
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Maharashtra through offline as the following process
- You must have a valid for Learner’s License then applying for a Permanent Driving License.
- Then you can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Maharashtra.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information and submitting the required documents
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- Then you have received your eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
- For Public Dealings – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- General Office Timings – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Fees Details for Maharashtra Permanent Driving Licence
- Driving License for Motorcycle or Scooter – Rs. 500/-
- Driving Licence for Motorcycle or Scooter or Car – Rs. 550/-
- Driving Licence for Motorcycle or Scooter or Car or Tractor – Rs. 600/-