To legally drive a vehicle on roads then you should have the valid Driving license. To getting a Driving Licence is accessing the Learners Licence (LLR). The LLR is the supporting document was issued by the RTO office also acts as a restricted Driving license. LLR is issued to people who are learning to drive also not yet satisfied the criteria to get a Driving License. Here is the process to get Maharashtra Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Maharashtra Learners Driving Licence
Any person who has completed
- The users eligible at least 16 years old to apply for LLR without Gear and must get the permission of a parent before applying.
- The user’s eligible at least 18 years old for Light Motor Vehicles and with Gears
- The user’s eligible at least 20 years old must have held a permanent Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle for one year.
Procedure for Maharashtra Learners Driving Licence through Online
The process of getting a Learners License (LLR) in Maharashtra is very simple through online at the following below
- You can book a slot for appearing in learners license (LLR) through online. When you are free, can select a day that will take some specified time
- The users must mention the test center and district while booking a slot for LLR Test and check the availability
- First, you can visit the Maharashtra RTO Official Website https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/
- Click on the above link, then the homepage will be displayed on the screen
- In the left side of the page ‘Application Form for New LL and DL’ option
- Click on the option then next page will display
- Select the ‘New Learner’s License’ option and tap on ‘continue’ button
- To fill all the required details as Aadhaar Card Number, Date of Birth, Name, Mobile Number, Age, Blood Group and more then click on ‘continue’ button
- You must present at the test center on the specified time and date along with the required documents.
- Once, you can pass the test then a copy of LLR will send to the registered address through courier.
Required Documents for Maharashtra Learners Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for License for Learners in Maharashtra as below
- Application Form 2
- Recent Passport Sized Photographs – 3 Copies
- Learners License test appointment receipt
- Address proof – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Recent Electricity bills or telephone bills, Ration Card.
- Age Proof – Life insurance policy, Ration Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Birth certificate, Passport, Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Application Fee for Learners License for each class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 150/-
- For a computerized chip license – Rs. 50/- for the driving test
- An ordinary license – Rs.40/-