A Driving License is an important document. In India under the Motor Vehicles Act, without a driving license, no one can drive the motor vehicle in any public places. For obtaining a Permanent Driving License, you must have a valid for Learner’s License and must apply after 30 days and in between 180 days of the Learners Licence (LLR). Here is the process to get Madhya Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
Any person who has completed
- Eligible at least 16 years old to apply for LLR without Gear and must get the permission of a parent before applying.
- Applicant should have 18 years old for Light Motor Vehicles also with Gears
- Eligible at least 20 years old must have held a permanent Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle for one year
Apply for Madhya Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence through Online
You want to apply for Permanent Driving License in Madhya Pradesh through online as the following instruction as given below
- Go to the official website https://dpes.mptransport.org/ of Madhya Pradesh
- Next page, the ‘Online Application and Appointment System’ display on the screen.
- You have an option for ‘DL – Driving License’ then select the ‘Fresh’ option to book an appointment.
- In next page, enter your Learners License Number and Date of Birth then click on ‘Apply’ button
- Then it will be redirected page to an Appointment slot.
- To book a slot as per the appropriate date also time then check out
- Make a payment for Licence amount and will redirect to acknowledgment receipt with date and time of your booking slot
- Take a print out of this receipt.
- You can arrive at the RTO office before 15 min of the time slot also carry your own vehicle for the test.
- Once, you can pass the test then a copy of LLR will send to the registered address through courier.
How To Apply for Madhya Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence through Offline
The process of getting a Permanent Driving License in Madhya Pradesh through offline is very simple as the following below
- You must have a valid for Learner’s License then applying for a Permanent Driving License.
- You can visit the nearest RTO office in Madhya Pradesh
- Collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form
- You can fill all the details along with the supportive documents and submit the Form to Office
- You have received your eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- Once the documents are verified then pay a fee for the Preliminary test.
- The officer is satisfied with your driving skills and knowledge about the vehicle then the Learners Licence will issue.
- In case of fail, again you have a chance to take the test
Required Documents for Madhya Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for License for Learners in Maharashtra as below
- Application Form 2
- Recent Passport Sized Photographs – 3 Copies
- Learners License test appointment receipt
- Address proof – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Recent Electricity bills or telephone bills, Ration Card.
- Age Proof – Life insurance policy, Ration Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Birth certificate, Passport, Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Application Fee for Permanent License for each class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 50/-
- For Smart Card – Rs. 200/-