Madhya Pradesh Road Transport department is responsible for providing the Learners License. A person must valid Learners License to practice driving the motor vehicle on roads. It is digitalized smart card, based on driving license also registration certificate. For users who want to drive a motor vehicle must have a driving license is compulsory. Have a look on Madhya Pradesh Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Learners Driving Licence
- In between 16 to 18 years of age are eligible for a license to drive a motorcycle without gear up to 50cc of engine capacity
- More than 18 years of age are eligible to obtain the license of a driving motorcycle with gears also a Light Motor Vehicle
- More than 20 years of age are eligible to obtain a transport driving vehicle used to carry passengers, goods for hire, auto, bus and more
How To Apply for Madhya Pradesh Learners Driving Licence through Online
You want to apply for Learners License in Madhya Pradesh through online as the following instruction as given below
- Go to the official website https://dpes.mptransport.org/ of Madhya Pradesh
- Click on above link, ‘Online Application and Appointment System’ page will display on screen
- You have option for –Learner License’ then select the ‘New’ Form
- Next page will display on the screen
- In the first box, you have selected the district to book your slot for Learners License
- In the second box, you have to fill all the related information as the name, address, date of birth, email id, mobile no and more
- After filling the Application Form then click on ‘Apply Learning License’ button.
- Next License details will display on the screen
- You have to pay the fees based on your class and category of vehicle as the ‘Make Payment’ option on the below page
- The users can use the SBI internet banking and MP online payment gateway.
- If you have an SBI account then use the online banking or go to the MP online website to submit your payment to book the appointment in your nearest RTO office.
- After submitting the payment can take the acknowledgment slip then visit the RTO office to receive your learner’s license.
- You have to visit the same time and date and pass the test then the Learners License will send to the registered address by courier.
How To Apply for Madhya Pradesh Learners Driving Licence through Offline
You want to apply for Learners License in Madhya Pradesh through offline as the following instruction as given below
- You can visit the nearest RTO office in Madhya Pradesh
- Collect the ‘New Learners License’ Application Form
- You can fill all the details along with the supportive documents also submit the Form to Office
- Once the documents are verified then pay a fee for the Preliminary test.
- If the users can pass the test then the Learners Licence will issue.
- If fail, the users will ask to come a week later to appear for the theory test.
Required Documents for Madhya Pradesh Learners Driving Licence (LLR)
The Learners License of supporting documents as the following instructions below
- Recent Passport size photographs – 3
- Application form – 2
- Proof of Address – Life Insurance Policy, Voter Id Card, Passport, Pan card, House Tax, Telephone Bill
- Proof of Age – Education Certificate, Birth Certificate, Certificate issued by Medical Officer
Validity for Madhya Pradesh LLR
- The Learners License is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- The Learners License of each class of vehicle – Rs. 150/-
- For Learners License Test – Rs. 50/-