After completing the Learners License for more than 30 days then you are eligible for Road Test. In the Learners, License has mentioned on your date of the road test. This article provides the details for Kerala Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Kerala Permanent Driving Licence
- 16 years old is eligible to get the Driving License without gear also engine capacity up to 50cc along with permission of parents.
- 18 years old is eligible to get the minimum age of Permanent Driving License to apply for Private Motorcycle
- 20years old is eligible to get a driving license for Transport Vehicle if it has one year
- You should have a Valid Learner License
Rules for Driving Test
There are two types of conducting Driving Test
- Ground Test
- Road test
In Road Test, your skills are tested in driving. After successfully completed both tests of an acknowledgment coupon will issue on the spot and Driving License Card will send within a week.
In-Ground Test, they will test your efficiency in controlling a vehicle for the road test. A track no 8 is made for testing two and three wheelers otherwise an ‘H’ series is made for testing the four wheelers.
How To Apply for Kerala Permanent Driving Licence Through Online
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Kerala through online as the following process
- First, you can go to the official website http://www.keralamvd.gov.in/ of Maharashtra.
- Click on the above link then home will display on the screen
- In the right side of the page, you need to click on the ‘License’
- You can choose from ‘Direct License Test date Change’ option also click on ‘Apply online’ button
- Next, Driving License Date Allotment page will redirect
- Enter your Learners License Number and Date of Birth then click on ‘Get’ button
- You have to select the Date of Slot that is available in green color. And you cannot select the present day also in red colored dates.
- To fill the form has the required details as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Electrol Number, Pan Card Number and more also click on submit button.
- Once you have filled all the relevant information and upload the required documents. Then submit the Form
- You will have to carry the originals when visiting the RTO of your driving test
- Once your application has proceeded, then you will receive an acknowledgment of an application number and notification.
- Finally, you pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Required Documents for Kerala Permanent Driving Licence
The required documents for permanent Driving License in Maharashtra as the following below
- Application Form 4
- Original Learners Licence
- Residence Certificate – Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Voter Card, Electricity Bill and more
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Voter Card, School Certificate, PAN Card, Ration Card, Government ID issues and more
- Self Declaration Certificate
- Valid Fees or Service Charge
Fees Details for Kerala Permanent Driving Licence
- The Driving License of each class (Motorcycle, Car) of test – Rs. 50/-
- For Driving License – Rs. 200/-
- For Service Charge – Rs. 50/-
- For Authorisation of Transport Vehicle – Rs. 100/-