The government of Kerala is the department of state hold and manages all responsibility relating to transport services. The Learners License is a computer-based learner test is held by the department based knowledge of road rules and regulations, road manners, defensive driving, signals, also signs. This article provides the complete information for Kerala Learners Driving Licence through online
Eligibility for Kerala Learners Driving Licence
Any person who has completed
- 16 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle without Gear – not Exceeding 50 cubic centimeter (cc).
- 18 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle with Gear also Light Motor Vehicle
- 20 years of age is eligible to get a driving license for Transport Vehicle if it has one year
Procedure for Kerala Learners Driving Licence Through Online
You can apply for learners license (LLR) in Kerala through online as the following process
- You can directly go to official website http://www.keralamvd.gov.in/ of Kerala
- Click on above link, then homepage will display on the screen
- In the right side of the page, you need to click on the ‘License’
- You can choose for ‘New Learners License’ option also click on ‘Apply online’ button
- Next, Applying Learners License Test page will redirect then click on ‘Apply Now’.
- You have to fill all the details such as choose your Office, Name, Date and Time of Test, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Blood Group, Mobile no, Email ID, Educational, Identification Marks and click on ‘Next’ button.
- To take a print out of your Schedule date and time of the test.
- Next, to visit your selected RTO office on the scheduled date and time for Learners License Test.
- To upload your respective supporting documents also submit appropriate fee charges.
- After verification is completed and passes the computer test which is based on rules and regulations then you will receive the Learners License.
- If you fail the test then you will give a chance to take the test again by paying a fee of Rs. 30/-.
Required Documents for Kerala Learners Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for License for Learners in Telangana as below
- Application Form 3
- Passport Size Photograph – 3
- Proof of Age – Ration Card, Voter Identity, LIC, Passport, School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address – Ration Card, Voter Identity Card, Aadhar Card, Pay Slips issued by the central or state Government, Telephone bill House Tax Receipt.
- After completion of Learners Test, then the License will issue on the same day or within weeks of time.
Validity of Kerala Learners Driving Licence
- The Learners License is valid for six months after submitting application
Fee for Kerala Learners Driving Licence (LLR)
The Learners License of each class (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 150/-