In Karnataka state, License candidate has to obtain a Learners License (LLR) first to get Permanent Driving License it may be obtained within six months. Even you get the slot for obtaining your permanent Driving License Test after one month of getting the learners. Here you know about the Karnataka Permanent Driving Licence information
Eligibility for Karnataka Permanent Driving Licence
- You must have a minimum 18 years old to get for permanent License and able to lawfully drive your private Motor vehicle.
- Valid for Learners License (LLR).
- You have a minimum age of 20 years old to get possess for your Learners License also apply for commercial vehicle license.
Apply Karnataka Permanent Driving Licence
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Karnataka through online as the following process
- go to the official website of Karnataka or click on the given link https://parivahan.gov.in/ to get the homepage
- On the left side of the corner, then click on ‘Apply Online’
- You can choose ‘New Driving License’ option then tap on ‘Continue’ button
- Select the appropriate option ‘holding Learners License’.
- Enter the Learners Licence Number and Date of Birth then click on ‘Ok’ button
- fill all the relevant information such as name, mobile number, blood group, address, date of birth and more
- Once after filling all the related information, upload all the related document then click on submit the form.
- Your application will be verified then you will receive an acknowledgment of an application number.
- Finally, you pass the test then a copy of driving license will send to the registered residence address through courier.
Procedure for Apply Karnataka Permanent Driving Licence – Through Offline
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Karnataka through offline as the following process
- You must have a valid for Learner’s License to apply for a Permanent Driving License.
- Then you can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Karnataka.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information and submitting the required documents
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment.
- Then you have received your eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Required Documents for Karnataka Permanent Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for Driving License for Permanent in Karnataka as below
- A fee of Rs. 30/- for Test and Licence
- Application Form No 4
- Original Learners Licence
- Passport Size photographs -3
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Education Certificate, Employee Certificate for working with the Local or State or Central Government Identity Card.
- Address Proof – Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Life Insurance Policy at least 6 months old.
- Valid Learners Licence (LLR) held by the relevant class that is older than 30 days
Validity for Karnataka Permanent Driving Licence
- A Driving License is valid up to 3 years for a period of 20 years to 50 years of age.
- Driving License for Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 215/-
- For Driving Test – Rs. 50/- (above)
- For Driving License Book – Rs. 40/- (above)