Driving Licence is very important to every person who drives there vehicle on road, Learners License (LLR) is temporary license valid up to 6 months, in this new system, we need to file an application form, upload the documents, need to take an appointment to appear for computerized test and finally know the results instantly, Here this article guides you Karnataka Learners Driving Licence applying process, eligibility and fee details
Any person who has completed
- At least 16 years old are eligible to get for LLR without Gear and must get the permission of a parent before applying.
- 18 years old is eligible to get Light Motor Vehicles also with Gears
- 20 years old is eligible to get a permanent Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle for one year.
Procedure for Apply Karnataka Learners Driving Licence(LLR) – Through Online
The process of getting a Learners License (LLR) in Karnataka is very simple through online as following
- visit the official website of Karnataka or click on the given link https://parivahan.gov.in/
- On the left side of the corner, click on the option ‘Apply Online’
- choose ‘New Learners License’ option then tap on ‘Continue’ button
- If the applicant is applying for first LLR then select the first option ‘ I don’t have any License’ and click on ‘Submit’ button
- You have to fill all the necessary information and * marked blanks is mandatory to fill
- After filling the Form click on ‘Submit’ button
- After successful submission then Application Number will generate through SMS to your register mobile
- Click on ‘Print button’ to take a generated acknowledgment.
- Tab on ‘Next’ button and select the ‘Upload Documents’ option
- Upload the documents, signature, and photos then click on ‘Next’ button
- Select and upload the suitable documents and click on ‘Confirm’ button to upload the files confirmation then click on ‘Next’ button
- Tab on ‘Browse’ button to select the photograph also signature of the users
- After successfully uploaded and click on ‘ Save Photo and Signature Image File’ option
- It is successfully inserted then message will display on the screen
- Click on ‘Next’ button to Fee Payments
- Select the ‘Fee Payments’ Then click on ‘ Next’ button
- Tab on ‘Click here to continue payments’ option
- In payment option, you can select the preferred bank also enter the Text as shown below
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ button then terms and conditions will display for online payment.
- Click on ‘Proceed for Payment’ option
- Please don’t press back or refresh button of your browser
- Select the mode of payment as well as click on submit button.
Required Documents for Karnataka Learners Driving Licence(LLR)
Here, list of required documents for License for Learners in Karnataka as below
- Application Form 2
- Learners License Test appointment receipt
- Recent Passport Sized Photographs – 4 Copies
- Address proof – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Recent Electricity bills or telephone bills, Ration Card.
- Age Proof – Life insurance policy, Ration Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Birth certificate, Passport, Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Age certificate as given by the registered medical practitioner
- You have to pay for Learners License for one class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 30/-
- User Chargers – Rs. 10/-