If you want to drive the non-transport vehicle, then the minimum age is 18 years. The Jharkhand transport department is issuing the driving license to their citizens. If you have a learners license, then you can easily get the permanent driving license. You can’t drive your own motor vehicle in public places without driving license. Have a look on the process to get Jharkhand Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Jharkhand Learners Driving Licence
- The candidate must complete 16 years to drive the motor vehicle without gear
- Applicant should complete 18 years to obtain learners license to drive the motor vehicle with gear and light motor vehicles
- The candidate should complete 20 years to obtain learners license to drive the transport vehicles
Required Documents for Jharkhand Learners Driving Licence
- Application Form 2
- Address proof: You have to submit anyone (Ration card, Passport, LIC, Voter ID, Passbook etc)
- Age proof: You have to submit anyone proof (Birth Certificate, School Certificate, Passport, Certificate issued by the state or central government)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Medical certificate Form 1A
Fee Details for Jharkhand Learners Driving Licence
- Rs 70 for single vehicle
- Rs 140 for double vehicle
Validity of Jharkhand Learners Driving Licence
Learners license is valid up to 6 months
How To Apply for Jharkhand Learners Driving Licence Through Online:
- Go to the official website link https://parivahan.gov.in/
- Click on the “Apply Online” option which is present on the left side of home page
- Select the “New Learners license” option, and then Instruction for application submission page will open and click on the Continue button
- Then, application for learners license page will open. You can check your selected option.
- If you are applying the first time then select the “I don’t have any license” and click on the Submit button
- Then the related form will open, first select the state and fill all the related fields carefully.
- The * mark indicates mandatory fields and clicks on the Submit button.
- A pop up will arise then just click Ok option
- After that you can get the acknowledgment having the application number (useful for the future reference and save it carefully) will show and SMS will send to your mobile number. You can take the print out of that acknowledgment
- Click on the “Next” button. After that, at the bottom of page, there is Stage to completed section
- On that, you can easily know the pending sections. Then click on the Upload documents.
- After uploading documents, you can book your slot as per your convenient date and time for driving test at RTO office
- And the last stage, you have to make the fee payment stage as per your net banking details
- After that, you can easily know your application status. For that Click on the “Apply Online” option on that selects the application status option
- Then enter your application number and the date of birth. Click on the submit button
- Then you can get the present application status on your screen
How To Apply for Jharkhand Learners Driving Licence Through Offline:
- Go to the nearest RTO office and collect the new learner’s license Form at the office
- And fill the form carefully also pay the fee for the learner’s license submit all documents along with fee receipt and form2
- After verifying submitted documents RTO officer will conduct the driving test
He will check your driving skills carefully and you can complete your driving test successfully then get your learners license through the post for your address.