Forgetting a Permanent Driving License, you should have a valid Learner’s License. Then you should apply for after 30 days in between 180 days from the date of issuance of Learners License. Under the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989, it will conduct the test of competence to drive a Motor Vehicle. Here is the process to get Himachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Himachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
- The candidates must have completed 16years of age to obtain the permanent Driving License for a motorcycle without gear as scooters, mopeds.
- Applicants must have a minimum 18 years old to get for Permanent Driving License and able to lawfully drive your private Motor vehicle.
- The candidates have a minimum age of 20 years old to get possess for your Learners License and can apply for commercial vehicle license.
Process for Himachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence through Online
The process of Permanent Driving License in Himachal Pradesh through online as the following mentioned below
- First, you can visit the official website https://parivahan.gov.in/ of Himachal Pradesh
- In the left side of the corner, then click on ‘Apply Online’ option
- You can select the ‘New Driving License’ option then tap on ‘Continue’ button
- You can select the appropriate option ‘Holding Learners License’.
- Enter the Learners Licence Number and Date of Birth then click on ‘Ok’ button
- Next page will be displayed when you can fill all the relevant information and upload the document then click on submit the form.
- Once your application will be verified then you will receive an acknowledgment receipt of an application number.
- Finally, you pass the test then a copy of driving license will send to the registered address by courier.
Step by Step Process for Himachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence through Offline
Here, you can apply for Permanent Driving License in Himachal Pradesh through offline as the following process
- You must have a valid for Learner’s License then applying for a Permanent Driving License.
- You can go to the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Himachal Pradesh.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information and submitting the required documents.
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received for eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
- In case of failure in the first attempt of the driving test then the candidate is eligible to appear for the second appearance. It is an only minimum period of seven days from the date of the first appearance.
Required Documents for Himachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for Permanent Driving License in Himachal Pradesh as below
- Application Form No 4
- Original Learners Licence
- Passport Size photographs -3
- Residence Proof – Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Passport, Life Insurance Policy at least 6 months old, Pay Slip for state or central government
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Education Certificate, Employee Certificate for working with the Local or State or Central Government Identity Card.
- Valid Learners Licence (LLR) held by the relevant class that is older than 30 days
- Driving License for each class of Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 200/-
- For service charges – Rs.50/-