The Validity of LLR is 6 months that you should take a driving license. Then the person must be tested before a permanent license is accepted. LLR is the permit given by local transport department for learning driving. This article provides the information about Himachal Pradesh Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Himachal Pradesh Learners Driving Licence
- 16 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle without Gear up to engine capacity is 55 cubic centimeter (cc).
- 18 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle with Gear also Light Motor Vehicle
- 20 years of age is eligible to get a driving license for Transport Vehicle if it has one year
Himachal Pradesh Learners Driving Licence through Online
The process of getting a Learners License (LLR) in Himachal Pradesh is very simple through online at the following below
- First, go to the official website of https://parivahan.gov.in/ of Himachal Pradesh
- In the left side of homepage click on the Apply online option that you have to select the ‘New learners license’.
- In the next page, you will get the Instructions for application submission then click on the ‘Continue’ button
- If the candidate is applying for the first time then select the first option ‘ I don’t have any License’ and click on ‘Submit’ button
- You have to fill all the necessary details and * marked blanks is mandatory to fill then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The Application Number will generate an SMS will send to the entered Mobile number.
- Click on ‘Print’ button to take a generated acknowledgment.
- Select the upload for suitable documents also click on ‘Confirm’ button
- After successfully uploaded also click on ‘ Save Photo and Signature Image File’ option
- It is successfully inserted, the message will display on the screen
- Select the ‘Fee Payments’ also click on ‘ Next’ button
- Tab on ‘Click here to continue payments’ option
- In payment option, you can select the preferred bank and enter the Text as shown below
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ button then terms and conditions will display for online payment.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ option
- Please don’t press back or refresh button on your browser
Procedure for Himachal Pradesh Learners Driving Licence through Offline
The process of getting a Learners License (LLR) in Himachal Pradesh is very simple through offline as the following below
- You can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Himachal Pradesh.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Learners License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information also submitting the required documents
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received your eligibility confirmation also can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Required Documents for Himachal Pradesh Learners Driving Licence
The Learners License of supporting documents as the following instructions below
- Residence Proof – Ration Card, Telephone Bill, Pay Slip issued by the central or state government, Voter ID Card, Passport, LIC Policy
- Age Proof – Education Certificate, Pan Card, Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card,
- Application Form 2
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- A certified copy of non-transport license held by the users
The Learners License of each class of vehicle – Rs. 150/-