Forgetting a Permanent Driving License, you must have a valid for Learner’s License and must apply after 30 days and in between 180 days of the Learners Licence (LLR). You should be experienced in the Vehicle Systems, driving, traffic rules and regulations. You have to bring your vehicle to the driving test. After passing the vehicle test then your Permanent Driving License will be issued. Here is the process for Haryana Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Haryana Permanent Driving Licence
- You should have a Valid Learner License
- You must have a minimum 18 years old to get for Permanent Driving License and able to lawfully drive your private Motor vehicle.
- Valid for Learners License (LLR).
- You have a minimum age of 20 years old to get possess for your Learners License and can apply for commercial vehicle license.
Procedure for Haryana Permanent Driving Licence through Online
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Haryana through online as the following process
- You can visit the official website https://parivahan.gov.in/ of Haryana and click on it
- In left side of the corner, then click on ‘Apply Online’
- You can choose ‘New Driving License’ option then tap on ‘Continue’ button
- Select the appropriate option ‘holding Learners License’.
- Enter the Learners Licence Number and Date of Birth then click on ‘Ok’ button
- Next page will be displayed when you can fill all the relevant details such as name, mobile number, blood group, address, date of birth and more
- Once you have filled all the related details and upload the document then click on submit the form.
- Your application will be verified then you will receive an acknowledgment of an application number.
- Finally, you pass the test then a copy of driving license will send to the registered residence address through courier.
Procedure for Haryana Permanent Driving Licence through Offline
The process of getting a Learners License (LLR) in Haryana is very simple through offline as the following below
- You can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Haryana.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Learners License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the required information as name, address, mobile number, date of birth and more
- Then submitting the required documents as pan card, Birth certificate and more
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received your eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Required Documents for Haryana Permanent Driving Licence
- Application Form No 4
- Original Learners Licence
- Passport Size photographs -3
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Education Certificate, Employee Certificate for working with the Local or State or Central Government Identity Card
- Address Proof – Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Life Insurance Policy at least 6 months old
- Valid Learners Licence (LLR) held by the relevant class that is older than 30 days
Driving License for one class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 200/-