A Learners License is an important document. A person can drive the vehicle to the public place having a Learners License (LLR) with the presence of driving license holder. It is valid only for 6 months and cannot be extended, barring cases of illness. Now, article provides the overall information about the Driving License and Haryana Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Haryana Learners Driving Licence
The minimum age required to be eligible to drive a vehicle in Haryana as
- 16 years – a person is eligible for getting the Learners License for the private vehicle without any gear and must support for parents with an engine capacity not exceeding 50 cc
- 18 years – a person is eligible to get the Light Motor Vehicles also with gears
- 20 years – a person is eligible for transport vehicles i.e., all the passenger vehicles are used for hire and all goods vehicle.
Instructions To Follow the Rules Haryana Learners Driving Licence (LLR)
- Learn the Basic Traffic Rules
- Learn the basic signs
- You can attend the demo tests of your free test series for learners license (LLR)
- The test consists of 20 questions and you need to get the 16 answers i.e., 80 percent correct for getting LLR
Procedure for Haryana Learners Driving Licence through Online
The process of getting a Learners License (LLR) in Haryana is very simple through online as the following below
- First, go to the official website https://parivahan.gov.in/ of Haryana and click on it
- The homepage will display on the screen. In the left side of the corner, then click on ‘Apply Online’
- You can select the ‘New Learners License’ option then tap on ‘Continue’ button
- If the applicant is applying for the first license then select the first option ‘ I don’t have any License’ and click on ‘Submit’ button
- Fill all the necessary details and * marked blanks is mandatory then click on ‘Submit’ button
- After successfully submitted then Application Number will be generated and SMS will send to the entered Mobile number.
- Click on ‘Print button’ to take a generated acknowledgment
- Select the upload for suitable documents and click on ‘Confirm’ button to upload the files confirmation then click on ‘Next’ button
- Finally successfully uploaded and click on ‘ Save Photo and Signature Image File’ option
- For successful documents upload, you will get the message on screen
- You have to select the payment option, then choose preferred bank and enter the Text as shown below
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ button then terms and conditions will display for online payment.
- Click on ‘Proceed with Payment’ option
- Please don’t press back or refresh button on your browser
- Select the mode of payment also click on submit button.
- You must present at the test center at the specified time and date along with the required documents.
- Once, you can pass the test then a copy of LLR will send to the registered address through courier.
Required Documents for Haryana Learners Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for License for Learners in Haryana as below
- Application Form 2
- Learners License Test appointment receipt
- Recent Passport Sized Photographs – 3 Copies
- Address proof – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Recent Electricity bills or telephone bills, Ration Card.
- Age Proof – Life insurance policy, Ration Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Birth certificate, Passport, Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Age certificate as given by the registered medical practitioner
You have to pay for Learners License for one class Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 150/-