In India driving license is issued by the RTO of a particular state. If you want to drive a vehicle in the public place then you can carry the valid driving license. Gujarat government gave the online facility for applying for their driving licenses and now driving license has become the easy task for everyone. This article provides the complete information about Gujarat Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Gujarat Permanent Driving Licence
- You must have 16 years to drive the two-wheelers without gear
- Applicant should have completed 18 years to drive the motorcycle with gear, car also non-transport vehicles
- You must complete 20 years to drive the transport vehicles and you can pass 8th class also you have an experience of driving the LMV at least one year.
Required Documents for Gujarat Permanent Driving Licence
- Valid learner’s license
- Age proof: LIC policy, Birth certificate, Pan Card, Passport, the certificate from the civil surgeon, school leaving certificate.
- Address proof: LIC policy, electricity bill, Voter ID card, telephone bill, House tax receipt
- One passport size photo
- Application fee
- If applicant over the age of 50 years, then submit the medical certificate for fitness
- Form4 application form
Fee details for Gujarat Permanent Driving License :
- Rs 200 – Gujarat government charges for the smart card driving license
- Rs 50 – charged based on the category of vehicle
How To Apply for the Gujarat Permanent Driving Licence through Online:
- Visit the official website https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/
- Then the left side of the homepage click on the “Application form for New LL and DL” option
- After that, you have to select the “New driving license” option and click on continue button
- Then fill the all details which are present in the Applicant details, Class of vehicles, Address details and documents fields
- After filling all the segments then click on Submit Once you click submit button the details will save in your database.
- Next, you have to book your appointment for your driving test to get the driving license.
- On the homepage, select the option “Appointment for slot booking”
- You have to submit the applicant name and date of birth to book a slot
- Here you can book your convenient date and time for driving test.
- Take the print of your acknowledgment slip, and reach the nearest RTO office 15 minutes before the scheduled time
- The officer will conduct the driving test to you. If it is successful then you can get the permanent driving license as soon.
How To Apply for the Gujarat Permanent Driving Licence via offline:
- First, go to the nearest RTO office also collect the form related to the driving license
- Fill the form carefully also submit the form along with supporting documents.
- After certificate verification, the RTO officer will take the vehicle test from you
- RTO officer tests the driving rules also controlling way of your vehicle, traffic signals etc
Successful completion of vehicle test you can get the driving license via post to your mentioned address.