Driving license is issued by the Indian government and permitted individuals to operate your vehicles like motorbike, car, bus, truck etc. on the public roads. At the time of approving your license at RTO office, they will conduct the driving test. This test is for your and public safety purpose. Without driving license you can’t drive a vehicle on public roads. Here is the online process for Gujarat Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Gujarat Learners Driving Licence
- Applicant must have 16 years of age to drive a motorcycle without gear and not exceeded 50 cc
- Applicant should complete 18 years of age to drive the motorcycle LMV or with gear
- No one shall grant the learners license to drive the heavy or medium goods.
Required Documents for the Gujarat Learners Driving Licence
- Two recent passport photos
- Copy of the Age proof: School leaving certificate, Birth certificate, passport etc
- Copy of the address proof: Voter ID, Ration Card, Electricity or telephone bill etc
- Form1 for the self-declaration as physical fitness
- Form 1A in case of the Transport Vehicle License
Fee Details for Gujarat Learners Driving Licence
- Rs 385 – Learners license or driving license for two-wheeler with gear also LMV 4 wheeler non-transport
- Rs 305 – for the two-wheeler with gear
Validity for Gujarat Learners Driving Licence
This learner’s license is valid only for the six months
How To Apply for Gujarat Learners Driving Licence Through Online
- Go to the official website https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/
- Then, at the left side of page click on the “Application form for New LL or DL” option
- Next, select the New learner’s license option and click on continue button
- After that, you have to fill the Applicant details, Address details, Class of vehicles and document forms
- The fields which mentioned with * symbol, that is mandatory fields. At last click on the Submit
- The applicants should save your application number for seeking appointment
- Next, book an appointment for your test then click on the “Appointment for slot booking”
- Applicant number also date of birth will submit to book a slot
- You can book your date and time as per your convince.
- Acknowledgment slip can be printed and he/she should report the RTO along with appointment slip 15 minutes before the scheduled slot.
- After that, RTO officer can conduct the driving test to you.