Goa Learners driving license is the temporary license for citizens while they are learning their motor vehicles. In India, without driving license you can’t drive your vehicle on public roads. This license is issued by the Indian government for the public safety. At the time of issuing this license, RTO officers will test your driving speed and traffic rules etc. This article provides information about Goa Learners Driving Licence
Eligibility for Goa Learners Driving Licence:
- The candidate has completed 18 years to get the license for motorcycle also LMV
- Candidate has completed 16 years of age to get the license for the motor vehicle also not exceeding the 50cc
- The candidate has completed 20 years of age to get license to drive the Transport vehicles such as taxi, auto, cycles etc
Required documents for Goa Learners Driving Licence :
- Fill the application Form2 or Form 8 appropriately
- Address proof: LIC, passport, pay slip, electoral roll
- PAN card
- Age Proof: Birth certificate, affidavit sworn, school certificate
- The written consent of parent if the applicant is minor
- Three copies of the passport size photographs
- Medical certificate in Form 1-A
Fee Details for Goa Learners Driving Licence
- Rs 30 – For Learner’s license
- Rs 50 – Driving test
This license is valid up to six months
How To Apply for Goa Learners Driving Licence Through Online:
- Go to the official website https://egov.goa.nic.in/ and fill the form carefully
- The fields are marked with the red star is mandatory.
- After filling the Form2 then attach the related documents in the pdf format.
- Check once before submitting the form and click on the Submit button.
- After submitted your application form, you will have to carry all the original documents to nearest RTO office for your driving test
- While submitted your form, you will get receive the notification for eligibility to take the test
- The applicant has received the application reference number at the successful submission and the status will make available via email and SMS
- You can choose the time and date based on your convenient
- At once the appointment slot has fix then you will have to present Original documents as mentioned above
- If you can pass the driving test then you will receive your learner’s license through post to mentioned address in the form
How To Apply for Goa Learners Driving Licence Through Offline:
- Go to the nearest RTO office and collect theForm2 (i.e., is for the people who want to apply for Learner’s License)
- Then fill the form carefully and along the form above mentioned documents have to submit the RTO office
- Then the officer will do the document verification also conduct the driving test for you
If you can successfully complete vehicle driving test then you can get the Learners license through post.