Driving License is a valid and very essential identity proofs recognized by the Government of India, this document certifies that the individual holding which is authorized and qualified to drive in India also it mandatory to have Driving Licence in India.
The Indian Government, with the Ministry of Road Transport also Highways, has enabled computerization of thousands of driving permits across many states in the country.
Apply for Driving License online with driving license online application form.
Eligibility to apply for Driving Licence with driving license online application form
- For transport vehicles, a person should have completed 20 years of age.
- Moreover, the persons must have passed 8th standard and should have experience of 1 year driving a light motor vehicle.
- A person who complete 18 years to obtain a license for 2 wheelers with gear, Tractor, Motor-car, also other non-transport vehicles.
- A person must have 16 years to obtain a license for 2 wheelers without gear.
Apply for Driving License through Online:
Driving Licence Apply Online
Individual who want driving license can apply through online instead of going to the RTO for the same and saves much time and cost. In order to apply online, you need to get ready with few documents before applying.
Driving Licence Application Forms:
Apply for Driving Licence With driving licence Online application form
Before you apply for driving licence know about the driving license application forms list
RTO office of a particular city has provide Driving license form and you can apply driving licenses easily through online as well as offline. here is the list of different types of driving license application forms as discussed below.
- For License to drive a Motor Vehicle – Form 4
- For Grant or Renewal of Learners Licences – Form 2
- Renewal driving Licence – Form 9
- Duplicate driving license – Form LLD
- Application cum Declaration form of Physical Fitness – Form 1
- Medical Certificate – Form 1A
- For addition of new class of Vehicle to driving license – Form 8
- For Intimation of temporary/change of address – Form LCA
Fee of Driving License:
- The Learning also driving license Applicants need to pay Rs. 25/- as test fee, plus Rs.30/- per category of vehicle
- Fee for smart card Driving License is Rs. 200/- plus Rs.50/- per category of the vehicle