Most of the people have the passion for driving a vehicle. But in India, we need a driving license to drive a vehicle. For the learners, there will be LLR document. This article provides information about Delhi Learners Driving Licence through online and offline
The LLR documents are issued you after testing your way of controlling a vehicle. These rules are implemented by the Indian government for the safety of citizens. Nearly 40% drivers playing on the road not having the valid driving license so that government determined to change this trend.
Eligibility for Delhi Learners Driving Licence (LLR)
- 16 years – For driving a motorcycle without gear
- 18 years – For driving a motorcycle with gear also light vehicles
- 20 years – To get the license for the Transport vehicle
Required Documents for Delhi Learners Driving Licence
- Proof of address: Any utility bill, LIC paper, Voter ID, passport etc
- Age Proof: Birth certificate, passport, pan card, voter ID etc
- Copy of Form1, Form2, also Form3
- Your latest passport sized photos: 3 copies
- Proof of citizenship
- If in case you are applying for the learner’s transport vehicle and you must submit the copy of your driving license LMV
- Xerox copies attested by Notary Public or Gazetted Officer
- Learner License of each class (Car, Motor Cycle) – Rs 150
- Repeated test for each class (Motor Cycle, Car) – Rs 150
Validity for Delhi Learners Driving Licence
This learner’s license is valid up to six months
How To Apply for Delhi Learners Driving Licence Through Online:
- You can easily apply for learners license in Delhi through online from your office as well as home.
- Go to the RTO official website of Delhi http://www.delhi.gov.in/
- On the displayed page you can select the Learners license category also enter your mobile number and OTP.
- Then click on Submit button
- After that, you can pay the fee easily through online and reserve your appointment with zonal office, without standing in long queues
- Then the main thing doesn’t forget the attested copies of all documents with originals.
How To Apply for Delhi Learners Driving Licence Through Offline:
- At the nearest RTO office, collect the license application forms also filled carefully
- Then submit the all required documents that are mentioned above
- Pay the stipulated fees, after that, you will sit for the preliminary exam
- You have to score 12 out of 20 to get the learner license.
A Process To Obtain your Delhi Learners Driving Licence
- Documents verification
- In learners test you have:
- Duration 10 minutes
- 10 multiple objective questions
- Topics are Traffic Rules also Road Signs
You can get the license on the same day after 2 to 3 hours that who qualified the test. If in case you are not qualified then you have to take up the test again after one week