A Driving License is an important document for each person to operate one or more types of vehicles as a car, motorcycle, truck, bus on the roads. So, you should have a valid Learners License that can apply for 30 days in between 180 days from the issuing date of Learner’s License. You should permission about the vehicle system, driving, traffic rules, and regulations. This article provides the process to get Chhattisgarh Permanent Driving Licence.
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Permanent Driving Licence
- 16 years of age is eligible to get a driving license Vehicle without Gear – not Exceeding 50 cubic centimeter (cc).
- 18 years of age is eligible to get a driving license of Vehicle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle
- 20 years of age is eligible to get a driving license for Transport Vehicle if it has one year
Procedure for Chhattisgarh Permanent Driving Licence through Online
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Chhattisgarh through online as the following process
- You can go to the official website http://olps.cgtransport.org/ of Chhattisgarh
- You have an option for ‘NEW DL’ then click on it
- Then, ‘Select RTO or DTO’ then display on ‘Select Office’ fields and click on ‘Next’ button
- Then you can fill all the details name, date of birth, blood group, id mark, qualification, gender and more then click on ‘Next’ button
- Again to fill all the address details as temporary and permanent address details then click on ‘Next’ button
- You can choose the class selection then the candidate will eligible to get a driving license based upon the category issued in Learner’s License. Select the desired class for which you are applying as LMV, MCWOG, and more. Click on ‘save’ button.
- In next page, the ‘Appointment Details’ will display on the screen then click on ‘Proceed to Make Payments’ button
- Next, you can choose payment gateway then click on’ Make Payment’
- In that page, ‘your payment request is being processed’ and select a payment option through net banking then Login your credentials
- If you want to print out then you can go to the homepage and click on ‘Print Receipts’ option
- Fill all the required details as search option, application type, applicant fee name and more then click on ‘Search Data’ option
- A Form will display with your related information at the top right side of the page print out option will appear.
- Click on the print out option.
- You have to visit the same time and date and pass the test then the Learners License will send to the registered address through courier
Process To Apply for Chhattisgarh Permanent Driving Licence through Offline
- The process of Permanent License in Chhattisgarh through offline as the following mentioned below
- You must have a valid for Permanent License then applying for a Permanent Driving License.
- Then you can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Chhattisgarh.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information and submitting the required documents
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received your eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Required Documents for Chhattisgarh Permanent Driving Licence
The required documents for permanent Driving License in Maharashtra as the following below
- Application Form 4
- Original Learners Licence
- Residence Certificate – Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Voter Card, Electricity Bill and more
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Voter Card, School Certificate, PAN Card, Ration Card, Government ID issues and more
- Self Declaration Certificate
- Valid Fees or Service Charge
Fees Details for Chhattisgarh Permanent Driving Licence
- Driving License for each class of Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 732/-