To learn driving the Motor Vehicle, you must get a Learners License for that class of vehicle. The Learners License is legally allowed to learn driving with an experienced driver on public roads. If you hold a valid Learners License, you can practice driving with the permanent driving license holder. This article provides the complete information to get Chhattisgarh Learners Driving Licence.
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Learners Driving Licence
- In between 16 to 18 years of age are eligible for a license to drive a motorcycle without gear up to 50cc of engine capacity
- More than 18 years of age are eligible to obtain the license of a driving motorcycle with gears also a Light Motor Vehicle
- More than 20 years of age are eligible to obtain a transport driving vehicle used to carry passengers, goods for hire, auto, bus and more
Apply for Chhattisgarh Learners Driving Licence Through Online
The process of Learners License in Chhattisgarh through online as the following mentioned below
- You can visit the official website http://olps.cgtransport.org/ of Chhattisgarh
- You have an option for ‘Apply LLR’ then click on it
- In step 1, you have to ‘Select Transaction Type’ then display on ‘Select RTO or DTO’ again appears the ‘Select Office’ fields.
- Click on ‘Next’ button
- You can fill all the details name, date of birth, blood group, id mark, qualification, gender and more then click on ‘Next’ button
- In step 3, you have to fill all the address details as temporary and permanent address details then click on ‘Next’ button
- In step 4, you can choose the class selection then the candidate will eligible to get a driving license based upon the category issued in Learner’s License. Select the desired class for which you are applying as LMV, MCWOG, and more. Click on ‘save’ button.
- In the next page, the ‘Appointment Details’ will display on the screen then click on ‘Proceed to Make Payments’ button
- Next, you can choose a payment gateway then click on’ Make Payment’
- In that page, ‘your payment request is being processed’ and select a payment option through net banking then Login your credentials
- If you want to print out then you can go to the homepage and click on ‘Print Receipts’ option
- Fill all the required details as search option, application type, applicant fee name and more then click on ‘Search Data’ option
- A Form will display with your related information at the top right side of the page print out option will appear.
- Click on the print out option
- You have to visit RTO office at same date and time
- After successful completion of driving test, you will receive a Learners license to your registered address
How To Apply for Chhattisgarh Learners Driving Licence Through Offline
The process of Learners License in Chhattisgarh through offline as the following mentioned below
- You can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Chhattisgarh.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Learners License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information and submitting the required documents
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received your eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Required Documents for Chhattisgarh Learners Driving Licence
The Learners License of supporting documents as the following instructions below
- Application Form 2
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Residence Proof – Ration Card, Telephone Bill, Pay Slip issued by the central or state government, Voter ID Card, Passport, LIC Policy
- Age Proof – Education Certificate, Pan Card, Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card,
- A certified copy of non-transport license held by the users
Fees Details for Chhattisgarh Learners Driving Licence
The Learners License of each class of vehicle – Rs. 150/-