In India Driving License document is issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) or Regional Transport Authority (RTA) of that particular state. Driving License is the official document that recognize by the Indian Government also permitting people to driver vehicle like motorbike, truck, car, bus etc on public roads. The photo of driving license can also acts an identity proof of person for many purposes. This article provides information about the process to Check Driving Licence Status.
Check Driving Licence Status
- Login to driving license official website represents your state. For different state also cities, there are different official websites
- In that websites, you can find the “Track your DL status” button or related option will be there.
- You will ask to add your token number along with zone before you can search for driving license status
- Enter required details also click on Search button
- The present Driving License status will display
- Normally within 3 weeks Driving License will deliver to your residential address.
- Make sure that if you are not at home then there is someone authoritative with ID proof, who can accept it on your behalf with sufficient documentation proof
Process to Check Driving Licence Status by Application Number
Follow the below mentioned steps to check your Driving License status by using Application number:
- Visit Sarathi official website https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice12/sarathiHomePublic.do
- On Left side of home page click on Apply Online option
- On that drop down list select “Application status” or directly click on this link https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice12/applViewStatus.do
- Enter your Application Number also Date of birth
- Click on Submit button
- Then you will get your Driving License status on screen
Here ends the process to check Driving Licence Status by Application number. So you can easily check your vehicle status through the Sarathi portal.