Bihar Driving Licence is the most important and valid identities proofs which are recognized by the Government to drive any vehicle on roads. driving license. this driving license is issued by the Regional Transport Authority (RTA) or Regional Trasport Office (RTO) of Bihar state. This article provides information about Bihar Permanent Driving Licence.
Eligibility for Bihar Permanent Driving Licence
- A person who has 16 years of age are eligible for Driving License with engine capacity 50 cc
- Person who has 18 years of age is eligible for License to Drive a Private Vehicle
- a person who consists more than 21 years of age is eligible for the License to Drive Transport Vehicles such as taxi, auto, trucks and more
Bihar Permanent Driving Licence Through Online
Here, you want to apply for Permanent Driving License in Bihar through online, then this article guides you completely on how to apply for Bihar Driving License
- Go to the Bihar driving license official website or click on it https://parivahan.gov.in/
- you can click on “Apply Online” option to the left side also select “New Driving License”
- select the appropriate option ‘holding Learners License’
- Fill the details like Learners License Number and Date of Birth then tap on ‘Ok’ button
- fill all the information as name, date of birth, address, place of birth, blood group, mobile number and much more in next page
- upload require supporting documents and click on the submit button
- after successful verification, you can receive an acknowledgment of an application number.
- after qualifying the test then you will get a copy of Driving License will be sent to the registered address by courier
Process for Bihar Permanent Driving Licence Through Offline
Here, you can apply for Permanent Driving License in Bihar through offline as the following process
- firstly you must be eligible for Learner’s License to apply for a Permanent Driving License
- Then go to the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Bihar.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information and submitting the required documents.
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received for eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Required Documents for Bihar Permanent Driving Licence
Here, list of required documents for Driving License for Permanent in Bihar as below
- Application Form No 4
- Passport Size photographs -3
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Education Certificate, Employee Certificate for working with the Local or State or Central Government Identity Card.
- Address Proof – Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Life Insurance Policy at least 6 months old
- Valid Learners Licence (LLR) held by the relevant class that is older than 30 days
Driving License for Vehicle (Motorcycle, Car) – Rs. 215/-