Eligibility for Bihar Learners Driving Licence
- The candidates who have eligibility for 16 years of age that can apply for License for driving a Motor vehicle without gear not exceeding 50cc
- The candidates who are eligible for 18 years of age can apply for the permanent license in the state for any kind of motor vehicle.
- Candidates who are eligible for 20 years old to get a permanent Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle for one year
Apply for Bihar Learners Driving Licence Through Online
The Bihar government will not implement the online facility for applying the Learners license to the Bihar citizens. Just you have only Download Application Form through Online as well as to search the nearest Local Licence Centres.
- The process to apply for Learners License in Bihar through online as mentioned below
- First, you can go to the nearest Local Regional Transport Office in Bihar
- After that, you can collect or download the ‘New Learners License’ i.e., Application Form 2
- You have to fill all the required details along with supporting documents also passport photographs.
- To submit all the documents along with Application Form with the required fees in the RTO office
- Then the submission of your biometrics related information will capture as fingerprints, photographs, and signature.
- After verification of your Application Form then you have to go through the Learners License Test.
- The learner’s test is for the duration of 10 minutes also it has 10 multiple objective type questions
- To qualify the minimum score for 6 marks then the Learners License is issued to the users who have passed this test
- A handbook is allotted to go through and learn before about the contents of learners test as Road Signs, Traffic Rules and Regulation with the Application Form.
- Once you qualify the Test, then a copy of Learners Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
- Then excepted delivery period of Learners License for 5 working days
- If you fail a test, again you have a chance to take the test.
Required Documents for Bihar Learners Driving Licence
- Application Form
- Learners License Test appointment receipt
- Passport Size Photographs – 3
- Age certificate as given by the registered medical practitioner
- Address proof – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Recent Electricity bills or telephone bills, Ration Card.
- Age Proof – Life insurance policy, ration card, voter ID card, PAN card, Birth certificate, passport
Learners License for each class of vehicle – Rs.150/-