In India, Driving license is the most necessary document. Frist, you have to apply for learners license and then you can get the permanent license. If you have the driving license legally take your own motor vehicles on public roads. Forgetting the driving license you have to pay the certain fee also there is the driving test along with your own vehicle at RTO office. Here is the process to get Arunachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Arunachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
- Applicant should complete16 years to drive a vehicle not exceeding 50 ccs also without gear
- Candidate should complete 18 years to get license for drive the light motor vehicles with gear
- Applicant should complete 20 years to drive all transport vehicles. Medical certificate is required also have one year experience of light motor vehicles
Required Documents for Arunachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
- Application form4
- Proof of address: Ration card, Election ID, Electricity bill, Pay slip issued by the state or central government, Passport
- Proof of age: Birth certificate, school certificate, pan card
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Valid Learners license
- For Driving license: Rs 200
- For Driving test: Rs 50
Validity for Arunachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
- Once driving license is issued and valid up to 20 years. It is valid throughout India
- For the transport vehicles, it will valid for three years
How To Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence through Online
You want to apply for your permanent driving license in Arunachal Pradesh. Here you can get the detailed information about that. But Arunachal Pradesh government doesn’t provide the online facility to the applicants. So you have to go the nearest RTO office to apply for your permanent license. Through the official website of Arunachal Pradesh transport, you can download the related Forms and fill it manually.
- You have visit your nearest RTO office also collect the forms which are related to the permanent driving license.
- Or you can get the forms through the Arunachal Pradesh transport official website https://arunachaltransport.nic.in/
- In homepage click on the ‘Download Forms’ then select the option “Driving License”.
- Next, the forms will display on a screen.
- Just download the Forms and fill it manually at home or office to save time.
- After filling the Form completely then submit it to RTO officer along with the above-mentioned required documents
- The officer will check your submitted documents once.
- And after completion of documents verification then driving test will conduct to you
- Then the officer will check your driving skills like managing your vehicle and traffic rules and regulations etc
If you can successfully complete the driving test then you can get your Arunachal Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence a post to your mentioned address in a form.