The major functions of Transport Department Enforcement of the Motor Vehicles Act and Rules, fees, a collection of taxes, issuance of a driving license, certificate of fitness to transport vehicles, registration of Motor vehicles, granting regular and temporary permits to vehicles. The department also carries out road safety work by conducting awareness campaigns, pollution check of vehicles and enforce measures as speeding vehicles through laser guns and interceptor vehicles and detect drunken drivers through breath analyzers. Have a look on process to get Andhra Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
Eligibility for Andhra Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
- The applicants must have completed 16 years of age to obtain the permanent Driving License for a motorcycle without gear as scooters, mopeds.
- The applicant at least 18 years of age to obtain the Permanent Driving License for the motorcycle without gear as cards, bikes.
- The applicant must have 20 years of age to obtain the Permanent Driving License for transport vehicles as taxis, trucks, lorries and private service vehicles.
Andhra Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence through Online
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Andhra Pradesh through online as the following process
- After learning license for 1 month we must go to driving test as before we can book a slot driving test.
- First, go to the official website https://aptransport.in/ of Andhra Pradesh
- Click on above link, then ‘Online Learners License Slot Booking’ Page will display on the screen.
- Go for ‘License’ option and click on the ‘Driving License Test’.
- In that page, enter Learning License Number, Date of Birth and fill all the details for Applicant’s information then click on ‘submit’ button
- Then to make a payment by going to click here option as shown in below
- Fill the details as Learners License Number and date of birth then click on Print option
- After successfully completed slot booking then go to the test center you have registered in the slot and perform driving before RTA officer.
- If the officers will satisfy your performance then check the documents and formalities.
- You have qualified the test then Driving License will post to your address by courier.
Procedure for Andhra Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence through Offline
Here, you can apply for Driving License for Permanent in Andhra Pradesh through offline as the following process
- You must have a valid for Learner’s License then applying for a Permanent Driving License.
- Then you can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) in Andhra Pradesh.
- In RTO office, you can collect the ‘New Driving License’ Application Form.
- You have to fill the information and submitting the required documents
- Once your application will verify and processed then you will receive an acknowledgment. If you are eligible, they will contact you
- You have received your eligibility confirmation and can visit the RTO with your original documents for the driving test.
- You pass the test then a copy of Driving Licence will send to the registered address by courier.
Documents Required for Andhra Pradesh Permanent Driving Licence
The required documents for permanent Driving License in Maharashtra as the following below
- Application Form 4
- Original Learners Licence
- Recent passport size photographs of the candidate
- Residence Certificate – Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Voter Card, Electricity Bill and more
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Voter Card, School Certificate, PAN Card, Ration Card, Government ID issues and more
- Self Declaration Certificate
- Valid Fees or Service Charge
Driving License for each class of vehicle – Rs. 500/-