Driving License is most important ID proof recognized by the Indian government. If you want to drive a vehicle in India then Driving License is Mandatory. First Learners license is issued after that you will get driving license. This article provides the information about How to Apply Driving Licence Online
First, you will visit the official website of RTO. Download the application form also submit the form along with the required documents. Pass vehicle test at RTO office then you will get Learners license. After one month you will get a Driving license if you successfully complete the second vehicle test at RTO office.
Required documents to Apply Driving Licence Online:
- Address proof: Ration card, passport, LIC, State or central government issued payslip, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, Voter ID
- Age proof: Pan card, passport, School Matriculation certificate, Birth certificate, Voter ID
- Learner’s license
- Recent passport size photos
- All documents pertaining to vehicle to use for driving test
- Driving school certificate
Eligibility for Driving License:
Forgetting driving license, Learners license is mandatory so the Following rules for Learners license:
- Applicant has above the age of 16 years for 2 wheeler license also 18 years for four wheeler license
- Learner’s license holders have to apply for the driving license within 180 days
Select Your State[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Apply Driving Licence Online:
Applicant needs Learners license to get the permanent driving license. And here is the process to apply for Learners license also permanent driving license.
- Visit the sarathi official website https://parivahan.gov.in/
- Fill the Application Form as per instructions
- Then click on Submit button
- If the applicant is minor then take printout of PartD Fill the form and signed by parents at nearest RTO office
- Then Upload the required documents along with the application form
- After successful submission then your web application number will be generated
- Note the application number for the future purpose (to track the application status)
- Once the application has been processed the notification will send through SMS to your registered mobile number.